Wesley was bumped into a hot lawnmower at a friends last week. He peeled off the skin from his blister soon after it happened, which was not so good, as that would have protected his raw skin a little better. We keep it clean and wrapped up all the time to protect from infection. I wonder how long it will take to heal? He sure is tough, and never complains.
5 comments:
OUCH!!! I'm glad he's so tough, but that just looks like it hurts! Give him an extra hug and kiss for us!!!
Yikes - poor guy! Lots of hugs from us...
Go to the Cottonwood Health Cottage or Sprouts ASAP for some Lavendar essential oil - a few drops here and there, making sure the oil covers the whole burn, twice or three times a day if you can, and you can still keep the burn covered -- it's got a strong smell but is the best for burns! THE BEST!
Mercy---that does look awful! Stay brave Wes!
Ditto to what Brigette said about the Lavender Oil. If you can't find any, please call me and I'll be happy to give you some to help with heal. WOW.
Nana Bear
(a.k.a. Brigette's mom) 353-7678
ouch!! Poor guy! When I burned my hand badly, Denise (Marion) gave me some Aloe Vera gel and that helped too. Being the Super Amazing Mom you are, I'm sure you've got it handled!
Post a Comment