Easter Sunday Mark had to do Temple Recommend interviews between sessions, so I took a few pictures of the kids. Then Joel took some more of the kids playing outside. In hindsight, we easily could have made several trips to the ER with broken bones the way they were jumping off of everything. Luckily that wasn't the case. When Mark was in the Bishopric, we had a head injury that needed staples at the ER, but that's our only Sunday casualty. I suppose we shouldn't be out playing on Sunday. oops!
4 comments:
Seriously!!! Look at those jumpers! They're all so cute! I love their facial expressions! Does Joel have a black eye?
But they were wearing their Sunday clothes so it's ok! Do your kids know "Mormon 4-Square"??
(p.s Audrey was so excited to get her b-day card and gift from you- THANK YOU!!)
Or laying out on Sunday, reading your scriptures? Yes Liz, Joel has a black eye. That's crazy you noticed. I will blog his eye, he actually got two black eyes, both of them the same day. It was during practice and the grounders his coach was hitting, hit a rock and flew up to his face-TWICE.
these are GREAT pictures - it looks like Spring in Colorado - -
Post a Comment