Tuesday, March 9, 2010

tennis/baseball

It seems like I just posted the tennis locker tags I made for last year, but here I go again. Thirty three, I think. The first two rows are JV and the right are Varsity. Rachel will likely play #3 doubles, but her coach hasn't told them yet. (One girl will be JV, so 3 are fighting for #4-luckily not Rachel) Their first match is Thursday, so hopefully they will know soon. I will put on a tennis racquet each match with the opponent's mascot on it. (slam the wildcats) Last year I did tennis balls for each match. My friend Natalie and I did the baseball ones, as well(mostly her and Rachel) so a lot of Cricuting, gluing and laminating.

2 comments:

Brigette said...

SO CUTE...again, this year!

that first pile has a crazy amount of 'A' names!

Ryan Cox said...

TAlk about crafty! I love it! It's nice to know I have a friend that can do these kinds of things, I'll just live vicariously through your talent, haha.