Sunday, March 28, 2010
Animal Veterninarian
Preschool had a field trip to the Vet. It was very cool, or at least I thought so. They showed them X-rays, how they put a cast on an animal, took us into surgery, with hat, mask, and shoe booties. Abby didn't want to wear them, so no picture of her. He stitched up a stuffed animal dog and we saw them draw blood on a real dog. It was cute. Several of the kids had their eyes covered and one little boy left the room. The vet had his own children in preschool when my big boys were little, but I had never made it to that field trip. I most likely just had a baby and didn't sign up for much. My only logical explanation. Glad I was able to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a cool field trip. Adie would have LOVED it!
Wow...Kyle would totally dig that field trip! Cute Abby! We miss you! It was cool to see your in-laws, but it made me miss you guys! Love you!
so neat to see Mrs. Puckett - I want to give her a big hug!
Post a Comment