Friday, December 18, 2009

Preschool Program

Abby's preschool had their Christmas Program on Wednesday. It was so adorable. They sing for about 30 minutes and then they have a visit from Santa. Santa was a little late, and we almost left because I was getting a little impatient. I should have enjoyed visiting, but that's hard to do this time of year when I've got a lot on my to do list. Mark and Rachel came, which was a fun surprise and I also brought my friend Evelyn with me. I think she got a kick sitting on Santa's lap. She probably hasn't done that in awhile. **Click on collage to view larger**

Then when we got home, we took more pictures. That's what we like to do.


2 comments:

Liz said...

CUTE!!! Abby looks ADORABLE!!!

Ryan Cox said...

Abby is so so cute! I meant to say how sweet it is that you took Evelyn to the program, I'm sure it meant a lot to her! You are such a good person Diane and a wonderful friend. We are indeed lucky to have you in our life.