Heather turned 10 a few weeks ago. (I know I'm late...better late than never) She had a fun day, including supporting her brothers at their football games, in the cold and rain. Then to lunch at Cafe Mexicali before shopping with Mom, and nobody else, to Justice. We then went to Target to spend her gift card from G & G Blunck and she is set in the earring department. Heather's cousins Elizabeth and Emma sent her a fun package with 10 mini gifts and NAILS. You'd think she'd died and gone to heaven. Rachel helped her put them on and she even took the glue to school, just in case one fell off. Then Monday morning rolled around and she had piano lessons. She was crushed when I made her take them off. They have since been in a box, because we can't cancel piano. She had a great weekend with them on and LOVED them. The cute ring and bracelets were from Aunt Claudia. Girly Heaven. Thanks to everyone.
Click on the photo if you want to see the pictures better.
Oh yeah, my friend Natalie gave me this LARGE cupcake mold, and I love it. Isn't it SO CUTE?! I had seen it before and wanted it, but didn't pursue getting one. Between that and the darling cupcake holder my Mom gave me, we're set for Birthdays. We have 8 a year, so we need a variety.


5 comments:
DARLING!!!! She is looking so grown up! Her nails look beautiful! She has a little bend in her finger like you do! So cute! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Wow, love those nails! How cute. Happy Birthday to Heather and all the rest of your kids that we are always losers and don't do anything for. But we love you all!
That's so funny what Liz said about her fingers looking like mine. Mark saw those pictures and said, "they look exactly like yours". Funny you noticed. I wish my hands looked that cute.
Happy Birthday Heather!!! I love the huge cupcake cake, I have got to have one do you know where she got it?
What a fun birthday! You Marions, know how to celebrate birthdays right!! Anyways, I'm having a hard time believing Heather turned 10! Wasn't it just yesterday that I was babysitting her as an infant? It's so adorable to see all of your kids growing up. I just love you guys!
Post a Comment