Sunday, August 9, 2009

5.21.09

Since we are cable free, the kids have found that you can watch TV on the computer. I told Mark that we should just get cable so I can have the computer back as well as keep this room clean. Any time I think I should blog, someone is on the computer. I suppose I should be more in control. Even right now I have two critiquing my entry as I write. My little spell checkers.

I am so behind, so I will start with May 21st. Abby turned 4 a few days before we left for New Zealand. She wanted to have breakfast in bed and wanted Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, so that's what she got. She got a shopping cart for her kitchen, a picnic set and some fun things for her kitchen. It was a fun day.

Abby is 4 going on 14. It saddens me, but I suppose that what happens when you have teens as siblings.




2 comments:

Liz said...

Cutie Patootie!!! I love that she wanted breakfast in bed! What a doll!

Tina said...

How cute! Your family sure has a lot of summer birthdays!