We started school on Thursday of last week. It seemed way too early to start. The kids have done a great job getting up early and being ready to go. Seminary started this morning at 5:30. My dear friend Natalie is their teacher, so they will have a great year. Rachel is able to drive Joel, so that's bonus. I did wake up with them to see them off and then I got a lot of chores done and breakfast started before they got home. Mark woke up and went to the gym at 5:15. Very impressive.
Here are some pictures of the first day of school. Abby won't start until after Labor day.
Two cool middle-schoolers. They didn't want a picture in front of their school, so we took one at the elementary school before we left. Don't you remember being that cool!? Preston and Andrew

2nd and 4 graders

Driving to HIGH School!

Freshman and Junior
1 comment:
I want to just cry....they are not so little anymore!!! What happened to little Rachel and Joel who we took to Hawaii? That seems like yesterday! CRAZY! They all look so cute on their first day!
Post a Comment