Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Big 4 0

Mark had a special birthday this year. I unfortunately was at Girls camp that week, so I missed it. I felt horrible, but what could I do? Joel made him a sign and a big breakfast. I had made him lemon bars the morning I left, so I hope he felt loved. I'm glad the kids were home to make him feel special.




When we went to Lake Powell, Mark's sisters gave him 40 gifts to unwrap for his birthday. His sister Marla had the idea for his other siblings and was sweet to shower him with 40 fun things. My gift to him was going to be the boat he bought himself while I was at girls camp, but that didn't happen. Maybe next year?

2 comments:

Liz said...

Doesn't look a day over 20!!!!! It was so fun to see you guys the other day! You should fly here for the day more often! :)

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

WHat a cute post. I have not seen this before. You have such great kids!