Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love & Basketball


Cupcakes & Abby Cakes


Here are a few pictures from Valentine's Day. Grandma and Pooh Pa sent us a cake mix, frosting, cupcake liners and hearts to make a Valentine's treat. I think Abby is around too much when I blog because she said, "you should take a picture". So they are all of her. What can I say, she is the baby and we spend a lot of time together.


Jake ballin' in his game today -yellow jersey

Jake is playing basketball right now and doing well. He is very tall and has some sweet skills. Today he was in a competition called tri-star where they shoot free throws, do a few different passes and then run around cones for speed and he advanced again. When Joel did it one year, he made it all the way to the Denver Nuggets to compete. We'll see how it goes, but it's always fun to be involved.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It doesn't get much cuter than cupcakes and Abby Cakes! And go Jake!

Diane said...

When I was adding these pictures last night, Abby said the top picture of her looks like Eva.

Brigette said...

Abby looks so big all of a sudden - hmm "all of a sudden" cause we don't see her almost everyday anymore. Cute cupcakes - and we're so excited for Jake...best of luck!