I love this time of year and I am so excited about my trees and decorations, that I will post a few of my favorite ornaments, and things around the house. I was so excited this year when I took out of storage a ton of new ornaments from my trip I took to Tai Pan with my sisters after Christmas last year. It was like Christmas for me to have all the cute, fun new ornaments. I also bought the word JOLLY to put on the wall and then decided to add holiday under it, which is a fun new decoration. "Oh, it's a Jolly holiday, with you Bert." Love Mary Poppins and that's why I did that. Silly, I know, but it's a fun memory. Oh, and you have to love the stings of popcorn, cranberries and marshmallows. The kids made those, as well as the paper chains. So cute.
It's also been freezing here (like right now it's 13 degrees.) Jeanette, I would love to be in 40 degree weather right now, I'd be in a short sleeves and flip flops(: Kidding. So, I took a picture of the house before the kids played and made marks in the snow. I do love them to go out, but it's been so cold, that's it's not even fun. Mark was going to take the kids skiing on Saturday and then decided it would be miserable, so they'd go another time. I went out last night to play, all bundled up in ski clothes, and it was way too cold.
OK, now I have an audience of 3, so I'd better go before I lose it.
2 comments:
So darn cute! I love the marshmallows and cranberries! Cute, Cute, Cute! You've got such a knack, Diane!
I love the Mickey ornament! Your house looks so festive and wonderful! Gotta love TaiPan!
Post a Comment