Speaking of good, clean fun...my washing machine is broken. It will wash, but the spin cycle doesn't work. My sweet Mark took it apart and has found the problem, but of course it's not a part that anyone has on hand, so needless to say...
The first 5 washers were mine. It wasn't as bad as I expected. Only 2 other ladies there and I didn't have to stand around waiting for an available washer. I did take it all home to dry or hang up. A family of 8 can't live very long without a washer. I have a few friends that said I could come over and use their washers, but I would have been there all day, and the laundry mat only took about 30 minutes for 5 loads, not bad.
Joel finished his pumpkin carving while we were at HSM 3, so he's the only one done, and he was is proud...
A HUGE cougar fan. BYU plays football on Saturday at CSU, and Dad and the big kids will be there. I will stay home with the little people. The tickets were pricey, and they would complain the whole time and want to just eat the expensive food, so I opted to stay home. Go COUGARS!!
3 comments:
I've got to run to a Primary meeting, but I wanted to hurry and tell you how cute everyone looked at the pumpkin patches. That looked like loads of fun! So sorry about your washing machine!!!! Ugh! Someday I'll see HSM3! I loved the first 2! Love you!!!!!
Oh no! No fun having a broken washer.
My sister in law loves HSM and already saw the movie. I have to admit that I want to see it too. That Zac is a cutie!!
Looks like I'll be going to HSM soon...good to have the thumbs up from you!
I don't know what I'd do if our washer broke. Ugh.
Post a Comment