Our friends, The Russell's, came from Wisconsin to have Easter with their Nana and we got to play as well. The kids have so much fun together. They soon will be moving to the Boise area and will get to play with our cousins there. Hi Megan! --Abby
who are these cute people? what's this about meeting President Monson? You must call me to catch up! ok - now I'm not sure I should've been standing next to Rachel - I look like I'm in high school - yikes!
2 comments:
who are these cute people? what's this about meeting President Monson? You must call me to catch up! ok - now I'm not sure I should've been standing next to Rachel - I look like I'm in high school - yikes!
Oh my goodness! Rachel is so tall. Sounds like you had a great time over Easter.
Karen
Post a Comment