Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Teenager






Joel turned 13 yesterday. He is such a sweet boy. He wanted bacon, eggs, and sausage for breakfast. Mark brought him pizza for lunch, and he chose olive garden for dinner. What a great eating day. He could use a few extra pounds. Our friends and family, the Burton's (April Patterson's little family)came to visit while the kids were at school. I am including a picture of the two of us.

6 comments:

blunckfamily said...

Joel has always been a great boy and now he's a great young man! Thanks for finding the time to share all these great family pictures!!

Brigette said...

once again - can't believe how fast things are going - Joel's such a great kid... guy! Great pictures.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Big Man!!! Teenager, whooo hooo!!! We love you!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Shannon said...

I can't believe your kids are so big. It seems like just yesterday you and Mark were newlyweds baby sitting us! Happy Birthday to Joel!

maher fam said...

I'm kinda late, but Happy Birthday Joel! I can't believe he's a teenager! You guys have an awesome family & it's so fun to see all your pics & read your postings! Someday I'll start a blog for us too! Love you guys!- MaryAnn

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Wow! I didn't even realize that Joel was so old. Happy very belated birthday Joel!