The other morning, Wesley got out a pad of paper and wrote down your "order" for lunch. Then he got some towels to make an apron for him and Abby and was so cute serving what you had ordered. Notice the great bed head. Abby is a good sleeper. It wasn't really lunch time, but pretty close. We had nowhere to go that morning, so it's all good. Favorite lunch item, corn dogs. I made my own tuna sandwich for lunch, but if I wanted a corn dog, Wes is the man.
OK, I think this is what I love most about being a mom - is this short time we have that they can imagine they're whatever they want - these pictures are so sweet. Megan and Kaiya were pretending they were zoo keepers the other day and had out all the stuffed animals - and then they were pretending to be Mrs. Puckett and Mrs. Cotner and teach preschool complete with a homemade calendar and "Hello Friends" song! I love these little ones - they are growing way too fast.
2 comments:
This is too cute!! I'm proud to be his grandma--what a creative mind. And he has learned early that presentation is everything.
OK, I think this is what I love most about being a mom - is this short time we have that they can imagine they're whatever they want - these pictures are so sweet. Megan and Kaiya were pretending they were zoo keepers the other day and had out all the stuffed animals - and then they were pretending to be Mrs. Puckett and Mrs. Cotner and teach preschool complete with a homemade calendar and "Hello Friends" song! I love these little ones - they are growing way too fast.
Post a Comment