A little FYI...years ago when we'd get home and pull into the garage, I'd say, "Here we are at the Marion's" and so that's what I changed our title to. When we bring friends over, chances are they've heard it. It's a saying that's been around for awhile.
4 comments:
It's cute to have little family sayings. We have some pretty goofy ones. I like the photo you added :)
you're so funny! -- I can just here us now after reading this, "Here we are, at the Russell's!" - Mark's Dad always said, "Good dinner Russell" - after the family would be done eating a meal he had fixed - so now Mark says it, too! I love tradition - even the small and funny ones!
cute. and i love the wedding photo in top left.
I like this new look! I've got to get a phone so I can call you. I'm getting tired of free loading .
Post a Comment