Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tagged

My little sister Kelly tagged me, so you get to read some things about me.
#1 I love Christmas time. Their is something magical about this time of year. I can spent an hour just looking at the lights on the tree, doing nothing else.

#2 I get a lot of things done in the course of one day, and I can also waste so much time, doing nothing(like looking at a lighted tree or being on the computer).

#3 I love to eat. I don't love to cook, but I do cook. I'm not a great cook, but I try. I wish I had a passion for cooking. I will do it because I love to eat, and only for that reason. There are many a night we eat cold cereal or pancakes for dinner because after a day of cleaning, or painting, I don't want to cook. I would eat more exotic foods, except I'd be the only one in my family to eat it.

#4 I love to have clean teeth. I think I get that from my mother. I can accidentally fall asleep and I always seem to wake up in the middle of the night to brush. I hope I eventually rub off on my kids.

#5 I have the best husband. Who of you have a husband that does dishes and laundry? When he first was home full time, friends would say..."my husband would drive me crazy by now". Well, I like him and like to be around him. I may not get as much done in the day when he's around, but I like him around. I tend to follow him around like a lost puppy, but he never puts me outside.

#6 I love to play tennis and am very competitive. I can play "just for fun", but something inside of me is snotty and I don't like to lose. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a snotty brat. I try not to be & will continue to work on it.

Now, I tag...Brigette,Casey, DeAnn, Mark & Mom

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Tagging is fun. I love to hear how you feel about things. I am the same way with Casey. I just like to have him around. And you ARE a good cook.

Thanks!

blunckfamily said...

You're a great cook! I was planning to write today because I have little time--but this tagging thing--do I do it on my website? (I HATE the word BLOG and like Kelly I hate "breath" because I always worry about it being bad :( -------MOM

Liz said...

I agree with Mom! You ARE a great cook! I always love the foods you make! I relate to everything you wrote execpt for the tennis, so maybe we need to start running and playing tennis together!??? Oh, if only we lived in the same town! I do have that bratty competitive side of me as well!

Diane said...

Good to hear, Liz.(About your bratty /competitive side) Actually, now that you say that about my cooking, my sister in law Dana says all her good recipes come from me (and I don't take the credit, they are all Mom's recipes). I can make a few good things, but have had lots of things turn out yucky.

Brigette said...

I think that everyone agrees that you're a great cook, Diane! This tagging thing is a lot of fun - how often do we have time anymore to find out these kinds of things about the people we 'know' anymore. Good stuff! Thanks for the tag. - Brigette