Monday, November 26, 2007

Giving Thanks


We just returned from our trip to Utah for Thanksgiving. We are grateful we made it there and back safely. We had a great time visiting The Hughes' before they left for Idaho, Grandpa and Grandma Marion,Dina,Wayne and kids, Marla,David,and kids,DeAnn,Dan, and boys,and Mike,and Lisa and kids. It was fun to be together.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I wish we could've gone to Temple Square with you! I'm amazed at how they do their lights around each branch of the tree - it's beautiful. Glad you made it home safely.

Where are the rock climbing photos? :)

Brigette said...

What a beautiful photo! I don't think anything beats temple square during the holidays. It's so nice to see you guys even though we're so far away!

blunckfamily said...

Will this be your Christmas card photo?? Hope so--it's great. xoxoxox from Mom

Diane said...

I almost didn't put it on the blog, for that reason. I do plan to add a real copy to family with the card, especially if I don't use it. Can we send letters yet, with pictures?

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.